Kashmir 5 Days/ 6 Nights
Starts from 20000/-
Kashmir is a multi-faceted diamond set like a jewel crown on the map of India. Two major Himalayan ranges, the Great Himalayan Range and the Pir Panjal, surround the landscape from the north and south respectively. The Mughals aptly called Kashmir ‘Paradise on Earth’ where they journeyed across the hot plains of India, to the valley’s cool environs in summer. Here they laid, with great love and care, Srinagar’s many formal, waterfront gardens, now collectively known as the Mughal Gardens. Anecdotes of four and five centuries ago describe their love for these gardens, and the rivalries that centred around their ownership. They also patronized the development of art & craft among the people of Kashmir, leaving behind a heritage of exquisite artisanship among these people and making the handicrafts of the land prized gifts all over the world.
INCLUSIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
- 03 Nights accommodation in Srinagar Hotel
- 01 Night accommodation in Srinagar Non Movable House Boat
- Meal plan as Breakfast basis.
- All Transferes & Sightseeing by Non A/c Cab.
- Pick up & drop at Srinagar Airport.
- All Parking, toll , permit & driver allowances.
- Air tickets/Train tickets.
- Pony Ride/ Sledging (it is done by Bargaining).
- Tips to waiters/drivers/any other person,Monument fees at all places and gardens.
- Thajwas glacier trip at Sonmarg (as this sightseeing is done by Local Taxi stand at Sonmarg only or by ponies and is on direct payment basis).
- Aru, Betaab valley and Chandanwari trip at Pahalgam (as this sightseeing is done by Local Taxi stand at Pahalgam only and is on direct payment basis).
- Gondola Tickets also does not include.
- Any other thing which is not mentioned in inclusions.
- Any meals except those listed in above inclusion & anything not mentioned in inclusions.
- Get a Checkup and the Appropriate Vaccines: Always have a physical prior to your trip to ensure that you are healthy enough to travel abroad, and make certain that you understand the health concerns of the country you are planning to visit.
- Make Electronic Copies of Your Documents: You’ll be carrying important documentation with you when traveling abroad. Create an electronic backup of your immunization record, itinerary, medical insurance card, passport, plane tickets, travel insurance, and visas before you leave. Email the file to yourself and keep it in your inbox so you can access the information from your smartphone should the paperwork be lost or damaged.
- Don’t Carry Everything Together: It might be tempting to keep your cash, credit cards, identification, and traveler’s checks in your wallet, but don’t do it. Keep any cash, credit cards, IDs, and checks you won’t be using locked in your hotel room safe.
- Don’t Talk to Strangers: Of course you’ll be talking to the people of the land you are visiting – that’s the best part of traveling, meeting new people! Don’t get carried away, however, and begin to trust strangers with your life story or personal information.
- Avoid Using Your Credit Card at Internet Cafes: With the advent of the Internet, criminals have found a new way to commit identity theft.
- Be Properly Insured: Many people are of the opinion that they do not need travel insurance, and nothing could be further from the truth (review Common Myths about Travel Insurance). Your health insurance might offer you some international coverage, but chances are good that it doesn’t cover potential illness, injury, or even death completely when you are on foreign soil. Your belongings need to be insured, too, for the simple reason that anything might happen to them. Make certain that you, your fellow travelers, and everything you are taking on the trip is properly insured prior to leaving.
- 3 Star without Flight 20000/-